"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Sign up now!
As in all our training there are no hidden costs. Our all-inclusive price includes:The fun part about this rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end say it's the best course they have ever taken.
- Academic Materials - PADI Recude Diver CrewPak or PADI eLearning
- Rental Gear
- Weight Integrated BCD
- Dive Computer
- Air Cylinders
- Exposure Protection
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must be:
- 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Have current first aid and CPR certification within the previous two years